There are three ways to select cloud storage files to print to Sharp MFPs.
- Select from recently modified files
- Search for files
- Browse cloud storage folders
Some models may require additional expansion kits. See the MFP Support Summary
for more information.
- Direct Print Expansion Kit
- Adobe PostScript 3 Expansion Kit
Synappx Go can print up to ten files across configured cloud storage sites (100MB file size limitation). Files from iCloud, local iOS device storage, and Google Drive have a 30MB file size limit. Supported Google files stored in Google Drive only can be selected for cloud file printing.
Printable file types:
- Google Docs***
- Google Slides***
- Google Sheets***
- Google Drawing***
* Available only if the MFP supports or is equipped with Adobe PostScript 3 Expansion Kit
** Available only if the MFP supports or is equipped with Direct Print Expansion Kit
*** Google files are converted to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) before printing and require the Adobe PostScript 3 Expansion Kit to be installed on the MFP. There may be differences in the printed document compared to the online view.
For more information on expansion kits, contact your Sharp dealer.
1. From the home screen, select Scan, Print and Copy. [View Image]
2. Select Print Cloud Files. [View Image]
3. The device will load recently modified files from your configured cloud storage folders. Select up to ten files from the cloud folders, search feature, or Recently Modified list. Then select Print. [View Image]
4. Tap the Synappx Go NFC tag or built-in NFC tag (if supported) with your mobile device.
The app will confirm printing has started and the document(s) will print. The app will return to the Scan, Print and Copy screen upon completion. [View Image]
Users can also print cloud files by searching or browsing cloud storage folders with the Share feature. Tapping an NFC tag on an MFP with the Share feature will enable print.