You can create up to three cloud storage destinations for scan jobs. The default setting is one preset cloud folder. To set up one default cloud storage folder, follow the steps below. To set up multiple cloud storage folders, go to Set Up Multiple Scan to Cloud Storage Destinations.
1. Select Configure for Cloud Storage. [View Image] The Scan to Cloud Folder screen will load all cloud storage services accessible through the Synappx Go mobile app. [View Image]
Note: iCloud and local folders cannot be set up for Scan to Cloud Storage on iOS devices.
2. Select the desired cloud storage service. [View Image - iOS Device] [View Image - Android Device]
3. Select the desired folder to use as a scan destination. [View Image] Then select Save. The selected folder will appear as a Scan to Cloud Folder destination. [View Image]
Set Up Multiple Scan to Cloud Storage Destinations
1. Select the multi-select icon. [View Image]
2. Activate the multi-selection feature for Cloud Storage by toggling the switch so the teal colour shows. Select the back arrow < to return to the Setup - Scan and Print page. [View Image]
3. Select Configure to set up cloud storage destinations.[View Image]
4. Select (+) to add each cloud storage destination. [View Image]
5. Each configured cloud storage service will appear. Select a cloud site and choose a destination folder. [View Image]
6. Select (+) [View Image] to add cloud storage destinations (up to three). Highlight the default destination and then select Save. You will be able to select the default or other destinations at scan time. [View Image]