- An email containing the Synappx Admin Portal URL will be sent to the assigned administrator when your organisation signs up for Synappx. Google Workspace™ admins must complete the Admin Console setup before logging in to the Admin Portal. See Synappx Admin Portal for more information.
- The first administrator to log in must have Azure AD admin privileges for Microsoft® 365 or Google Workspace admin privileges to authorise Synappx Meeting and/or Synappx Go features for users. Subsequent administrators do not require Azure or Google Workspace admin access.
- There are access restrictions for admins who do not have Google Workspace admin privileges.
1. Use your Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 credentials to log in to the Synappx Meeting Admin Portal on the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. [View Image - Microsoft 365] [View Image - Google Workspace]
4. If you have licensed Synappx Meeting and Synappx Go, both options will appear in the pop-up window. Select Synappx Meeting. [View Image]
The Synappx Meeting Admin Portal homepage will appear. [View Image]