You can start a meeting by double-tapping the meeting, selecting the meeting and selecting Start or selecting start from the five-minute countdown timer. [View Image]. Please note the following prerequisites:
- The scheduled meeting is in your calendar (Outlook or Google Workspace).
- MirrorOp (Barco) for wePresent receivers Get Download
- Synappx Meeting Cast Assist is installed on the PC for screen casting with Miracast technology
- PC is connected to a corporate network
When you start the scheduled meeting, the following actions occur automatically:
1. Synappx Meeting Assistant opens with meeting attachments
2. MirrorOp or Miracast and Synappx Meeting Cast Assist launch (depends on administrator settings, PIN may be required to connect)
3. Scheduled web conference begins (if web conference information is included in the meeting invite)
4. Meeting timer begins counting down
Note: For privacy reasons, screen mirroring will not start automatically. Select the Play icon to start mirroring your PC screen to the display.
If the workspace is not licensed, the start button will be grey and disabled.
Screen Casting with Miracast (Beta)
Automatic screen casting with Miracast is available as a beta release when Synappx Meeting Cast Assist is installed and an administrator configures the casting receiver to use Miracast.
1. Start a meeting with the Synappx Meeting Launcher. The Synappx Meeting Assistant and Synappx Meeting Cast Assist app will launch automatically.
2. Enter the PIN when requested to start casting.
Note: When ending casting manually using the Synappx Meeting Cast Assist or native Miracast application UI, you still need to select End to end the meeting.
3. End the meeting and disconnect casting by selecting the End button. [View Image]
Synappx mDesk Experience: Remote Meetings
If you have the Synappx mDesk Experience (available with a Synappx Go license) and Synappx Meeting enabled in the workspace, you will see an option to join the meeting remotely or at the workspace.
Select Skip if you are joining the meeting remotely and do not require in-room device connections. [View Image]
Multiple Workspace Displays
When multiple display devices are configured in a workspace, you will see the option to select a display for automatic PC mirroring. [View Image]
Start a Web Meeting and Connect to Room Audio
When a scheduled meeting includes a web conference, the web conference application will be launched and the meeting session will begin. (For a list of supported web conference services, go to System Requirements.)
Note: The Auto Connect Audio Device option will only appear if audio Bluetooth connection is configured by an administrator.
To auto-connect to an in-room audio device via Bluetooth, a dialog box will appear when you start a meeting. Select Audio Device and Connect. De-select Audio Device if you do not want to connect the device or select Skip to opt out. [View Image]
Auto-connect for casting and audio is the default setting. Go to settings to manage auto-connect settings. [View Image]